Acupuncture in Honduras with Floating Doctors
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Read More Patient Testimonials...
- "I have been getting acupuncture for many years now and have found that it is very much an art form. Megan beautifully combines very powerful, effective treatments with a warm and caring approach that is such a rare combination in health care. She has significantly helped me with my digestive disorder and various aches and illnesses, allowing me to lead a much fuller and more active life. She has the gift of a true healer, paying attention to what each individual patient needs and having the knowledge and skill to provide it."- Daniel B.
- "I started going to Megan for acupuncture a few months ago because I've had chronic knee pain going back several years. I'm not an expert on the ins and outs of acupuncture but the simple result is that the pain's largely subsided since I started treatment...I think the point of going to a specialist like Megan is, you want to feel like you're constantly moving in a good direction. I feel that way, and trust her, and feel very comfortable referring her to others."- Heath B.
- "Megan Joyce is a great acupunturist! Not only is she professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her field, she is very caring and authentic... Megan takes her time, asks thought-provoking questions and offers pertinent and appropriate advice. I had reservations of this therapy and was somewhat skeptical. But I'm feeling better and better. I highly recommend her."- Diane W.M
- "I highly recommend Megan Joyce Acupuncture. I am new to acupuncture and started treatments for a handful of general health issues. Megan is extremely professional, detailed and passionate about the practice. She does not rush through your consultation. She listens and remembers too! I have been amazed by the improvements and effectiveness of acupuncture and herbs. I look forward to my sessions and I always leave feeling relaxed and with a great sense of well being!"- Diane C.
- "Megan is simply the best and you should go out of your way to see her. She digs very deep into what your issues are before treating you because she genuinely cares about what you are trying to accomplish with your sessions. I have never felt rushed in any of our sessions because she always takes her time in explaining what she's doing.She is extremely professional and makes sure you are comfortable before whipping out the needles and getting the poke party started. I always look forward to my next visit!"- Henry P.
- "I began seeing Megan two weeks into my first pregnancy until the birth of my daughter (and beyond). I've been treated by a number of acupuncturists over the last fourteen years and can honestly say that Megan has been one of the best. She is professional and thorough ... her warmth and genuine care for my health and well-being were unsurpassed. Megan helped ease any muscle pains and aches I had ... and I'm convinced that it was largely due to her treatments that my pregnancy and birth were as easy as they were. I cannot recommend her services enough to anyone who is interested in finding practitioner who is truly dedicated to this healing art..."- Jackie P.
- "I'd never tried Acupuncture before but after struggling with fertility issues, I was willing to try anything/everything. Megan is truly amazing! She has a gift for what she does & such a sweet, kind person. She makes you feel instantly comfortable & the needles are painless. She's changed my life..literally because we're now almost due with our first baby! She also helped with my nutrition & I'm now a happier, healthier self. Thank you Megan for all your support & for being such a caring professional. Your wisdom & knowledge is beyond anything I've experienced in the medical world. I wish there were more like you." - Raine C.
- "I had been searching for a good Acupunturist for awhile. I went through a few and wasn't too impressed with the ones I went to because I felt like just another number to them. I met Kamron while getting a prenatal massage at the Megan Joyce Clinic. We were chatting and I really appreciated his energy, compassion and knowledge. I decided to try him out and I'm SOOO glad I did. He was my primary acupunturist throughout my entire pregnancy. I had a rough first 3 months and Kamron not only treated me with acupuncture, but also suggested great food choices that would help me and they worked! He made a rough first three months of my pregnancy completely manageable. He was so thorough is finding out exactly what I needed. Kamron is so knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, thorough and really cares about his patients. That's what I really appreciate. You're not just another number to him. I highly recommend acupuncture while pregnant it seriously made my pregnancy great. I felt so good and was able to enjoy it. It's so hard to find authentic people who aren't just trying to rip you off, luckily Kamron is the exact opposite of that. He is affordable and builds solid relationships with his patients. Kamron is truly a gem." - Tina S.
- "Christine is kind, patient, professional, knowledgeable and incredibly gifted. Although I went in to receive acupuncture, I got so much more than that. She took the time to teach me additional tools and techniques that I can use in my day to day life, she helped me tremendously and brought me back to feeling normal again, mentally, physically and emotionally. I can honestly say that it was the best thing that I could have ever done for myself and my recovery, and I don’t know what I would have done without her! I have and will continue to recommend her." - Sarah O.
- "Kari has been helping me for 10 years and no other therapist compares. She is the best! As a dentist, my back and neck can get quite sore. She keeps me feeling healthy. She also helped me through 3 pregnancies where I suffered terrible backaches. Occasionally I'll get a massage if on vacation and I always wish I had just waited For Kari. She's knowledgeable, experienced, talented and kind." -Kelli Y.